From I Am a Reader, Not a Writer's blog: Start the New Year off right - Make a resolution to declutter your bookshelf and share your books with others.
"This is your chance to clear out your overflowing bookshelf and pass some of your books on to other book lovers. Time to pass on those books that just weren't for you or the review copies that you are never going to get read."
I don't usually participate in blog hop's, but since my bookshelf is overflowing at the moment, I figured this would be a great one to participate in!
I'm giving away the following:
- Legacy by Cayla Kluver
- Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
- Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
- Croak by Gina Damico
- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Rules for entering:
- Entrants must be at least thirteen years of age and live within the US (I can't afford to ship elsewhere right now, sorry)!
- You must follow this blog.
- You must comment on this post.